Polar Intervention Polar Intervention

You should really invest in a new microphone, the sound quality is pretty bad. The art is fine.

Reindeer games Reindeer games

Not my cup of tea, sorry.

Hoyt's crazy candy frenzy: Norwegian candy Hoyt's crazy candy frenzy: Norwegian candy

Very nice stop motion, the gummy men really spoke to me! Good job!

Ingredients Panic Development Demo Ingredients Panic Development Demo

Dragging things into a bowl with very little variety just is not that exciting, i hope the next build adds more variety.

JavinP responds:

Hello Circleman22,
Thank you for the comment. There is about 50 items that is being worked on right now, and much more to be added. I am also working on story writing and game play difficulty progression. If you have any thing that you would like to see specifically in the game, pm me on newgrounds.
- Javin

In Ruin In Ruin

Pretty fun, but the sound cut out for me after wave 3 going into 4.

deityGames responds:

Thanks for the response. The issue should be fixed now!

Toy Transporter Toy Transporter

Not a bad game, the music is fun. I think it would greatly benefit from having the controls shown on the first level.

Thunderheads at sunset - Shen Thunderheads at sunset - Shen

amazing

Just amazing. `nuff said.

Yoshi's Island Remix Yoshi's Island Remix

Super great man

It GaVe me flashbacks of when i went back to the future after i had all them jello shots. Um, whatever. Good song, good times. im gonna go place now.

Jester667 responds:

I never thought Yoshi and Jello shots would be considered relevant to each other. Wow. Well, thanks for the ten either way. Have fun at place.

Kirby Cover Kirby Cover

Most excellent!

I can actually say i enjoyed this! i even got up and did a little dance. Um, maybe i shouldnt have told you that. Anyway, great cover!

Yooble responds: